Proud to announce we will be kitting out the new box for CrossFit Ireland in Dublin this week. Below are some of the CAD drawings we put together for the team to help them see exactly what their new gym will look like before investing. If you are thinking about opening a gym here are 6 reasons why you should work with Ireland’s Premier Strength & Conditioning Brand.
1) You the Customer are the CUSTOMISER: Any colour, any size, in your brand. We understand the cost of sameness. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they stand out from the crowd and excel in an ultra competitive marketplace. We can customise all strength equipment, flooring and many other accessories to increase your brand equity making your facility an aspirational hub where people want to train at.
2) Range: We offer a total complete end to end solution from design, manufacture and installation. Our product range is extensive covering everything from flooring, grass, bars & bumpers, to custom manufactured equipment. We do daily dispatch on hundreds of products and have one of the shortest lead times in the industry. If we don’t manufacture a product speak to us about our bespoke product design service.
3) Peace of Mind: We’ve designed & fitted 100s of gyms across Ireland, UK, Europe and even a few in Australia. Working with professional international sports teams to schools and everything in between we can tailor our offering to suit your needs. Opening a gym is a stressful experience juggling multiple suppliers & stakeholders – Our turnkey offering saves you time, effort and money by taking care of everything for you freeing you up to run & grow your business.
4) Expertise & Independent Advice: Most equipment suppliers are tied to one or two global brands who don’t care much for the small fish or independent gyms. We made a conscious decision not to adopt this approach. We prefer to be totally impartial and be able to recommend the product that is 100% right for each & every individual client. Our team aren’t sales people trying to reach sales targets for a healthy commission. If you are in the market for endless cardio and obsolete resistance machines you are in the wrong place. We specialise in the design & fitout of functioal training-centric gyms which give you a huge ROI. With every piece of equipment we sell we adopt the same philosophy – Buy once, buy for life. We prefer to sell equipment which we can stand over long term. Sure it may be a little more expensive initially but buying cheap imported equipment is a false economy resulting in you having to buy again in the near future. We do have a number of key partners & suppliers of quality brands including Concept 2, Keiser, Woodway, Eleiko and a select few others.
5) Quality: We are proud of our commitment to local manufacturing using local materials at our HQ in Belfast. This allows us to check every single product we manufacture firstly in our 3000q ft Training Institute to ensure it meets our high standards. We’ve an open door policy here and you can come try our equipment any time.
6) Unrivalled Guarantee & Continuous Support: We stand by our promises. We are so confident in the equipment we sell that we make a point of providing the best guarantee in the industry. That means if your equipment ever fails to deliver on its promise we will replace it immediately at no cost to you. When you work with us you enter a lifetime partnership. As a business we understand that in business the most important customer is the one you already have. This philosphy has lead to over 50% of our business coming from a referral. If you are thinking of opening a gym fill in this short form and one of the team will be in touch: